Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Fun





Today was a very fun Saturday. This morning, Kelly had to go fix Chelsea's car. It seems to have a problem every weekend when she comes home. At least it is when she comes home and not up in Logan. (that's not the fun part.) I spent some time cleaning out my car, scrubbing floor mats, washing and armor alling (is that a word?) the dash. (that's not really the fun part either) But is was funny because at the car wash, I backed up toward the wall and soaked my butt with one of the other wands in the wash bay, the guy behind me was probably laughing his head off. When I got home, Kelly and I started the fun. We headed down to Provo and to PF Changs for lunch. That was a surprise to me, but it was very good. Kelly said that is his new favortie. We just had some of their lunch bowls, but our favorites are usually, lettuce wraps, shrimp and candied walnuts, lemon scallops, and hot fish. mmmmmmmmmmmm. After PF Changs we headed to Sandy and the South Towne Expo center to the annual RV Expo. We are dreaming of a new 5th wheel, we are now thinking that a toy hauler would be the way to go so we can take the Harley places and have our own place to stay. Also, it would be nice to take it like down to AZ in the winter so we can still ride. Now keep in mind this is a dream. We have been looking for years, we just love to go to the expo and see all the fun stuff. Some of those motor homes are incredible with nicer furnishings than my house, they cost as much if not more. When we finally got tired, we decided to head back down to provo. Kelly took me to the mall to try on some clothes. I didn't find anything i really wanted, but it was fun. Chelsea and Caroline met us and we all had some pizza from Sbarro. Caroline had a hot dog from Iceberg. The girls went to see a movie and Kelly and I walked around a bit more. Kelly stopped me at the mineral makeup kiosk and asked the girl to tell me about it, so she gave me kind of a makeover. I didn't have my camera so the pictures above will just have to represent all this fun. I really like that mineral makeup. We drove around today with the top down on Kelly's 350Z, it was so nice out, in fact he got a little sun. We can't wait for spring. I have started planning my garden already. I want to be ready to go when the ground is ready. I had so much fun last year with the garden. Thanks Kelly for the great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he only took you to the make up place because i said i wanted it!! lol