Monday, September 8, 2008

hey hey it's monday

Alisha has been doing a great job at keeping everyone up to date on what is happening in the Earl World, so now I need to contribute my 2 cents worth. First of all, I work for an aerospace company in Spanish fork, Utah as a manufacturing engineer. I have been here for 5 years. I am the engineer over the Apache team. We manufacture parts for the Apache Helicopter and recently it has been my position to correlate information and data to Boeing. It sure was tough for me to step out of my comfort zone! I feel that I have done an adequate job though and I feel better now about what I do. Now that Chelsea is gone the house is more quiet,,, and more clean!! She had a tendency to leave stuff around making sure we knew that she lived there. now that she is gone, I find that there is a hole where she should be. I miss her. Over the weekend I patched a leak in the roof. It had been dripping down the chimney in the front room. I found that some shingles had been blown off in one of the wind storms that show up in Heber. I was able to reshingle the roof and then tarred all around the chimney again. While I was up there I decided that all the sattelite dishes and the tv antenna had to come down. We don't watch any tv and when we do it won't be with all that apparatus so with the kids help we took it all down and patched the roof where it had all been. It looks alot cleaner. That afternoon we drove down to Spanish Fork and picked up My Honda XR 600 from a buddy that had been rebuilding the motor. it was finally done. We got home fed the kids and at 9:30 we started canning. Alisha has a recipe called Dilly Beans that she aquired from a friend and we had fun! I won't go into any more detail on that though. she has pictures she will be posting later about it.

the workday is done and it's time for me to go. So maybe it wasn't 2 cents worth but I hope you felt it was worth it to read it.

Kelly

No comments: