Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hurricane Chelsea





Hurricane Chelsea struck the Earl household this week. Leaving in her path empty hearts, and a messy bedroom and bathroom to clean. (see pictures) Today, Chelsea left for college. Wow, I can still remember when I left Vegas for BYU, I think it was just a few weeks ago. Did I cry? YES!!! It is amazing the flood of emotions that come over you. I feel like 18 years isn't enough time to teach everything that they need to know, yet on the other hand, it is time to get out of the house. I am going to miss her a ton. Thank goodness for email and texting these days, we can keep in touch up to the minute. I know that Kelly has expressed his sadness in that he only had 5 years with her. He feels a little cheated. I guess it is time to start learning her own lessons and figure out who she is.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Wow! It does seem like yesterday we were starting our first year at BYU! I still remember the moment we met at DT. I hope she has just as much fun as we did!

Andrea said...

Best of luck at school Chelsea! And good luck to you all cleaning up the mess the hurricane left! lol!

Wild Rasmussen said...

ood luck Chelsea that best years are best to come!!! I'm so glad that you guys started the whole blooger world. I want to wecome you to it. I will add you to my list on my blog thanks for letting my know love ya!

Anonymous said...

mom that picture of me standing by my car makes me look fat!! have you cleaned my room yet? lol

smexichelsea said...

wtf im 13 and my name is chelsea too wow wowowowowowow this so cool a hurricane clean your bed room

smexichelsea said...

omg there is a hurricane named after me omg