Sunday, August 31, 2008

6 quirky little things

Ok, I was tagged by my niece, Natalie. So the game is to tell 6 quirky things about your self that no one really knows and then tag some other people. So, here goes.
1. I would rather mow the lawn and work outside than do laundry or dishes.
2. I like to goof off with Kelly whenever I can. We have a date night scheduled once a week, but I try to get him to do more with me whenever I can, like go to the store, just so we can be together.
3. I dream about going to see a real broadway play someday.
4. I love to shoot my compound bow (archery) especially when I beat Kelly and the boys at the contests they make up.
5. I love to shoot my Springfield XD sub-compact 9mm handgun up in the mountains and at the gun range. (can you say redneck?)
6. I actually enjoy walking around (shopping) at Cabela's.

I don't know very many bloggers yet, i'm a newbie. (Kellie, i'll need your help to pass on the tags.) I tag Kellie, Brittany, Kelly.

1 comment:

Eric and Natalie said...

I agree with you I would rather mow the lawn, or things outside then dishes or laundry! good blog!