Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alisha's post

Hi everyone! I have wanted to start a blog, and thanks to Kelly, he got the ball rolling. I am going to try to be good about posting pictures, and blogging, if for no other reason than family history.
The kids have been in school for a week now. Seems to be going well. Caroline was nervous about her teacher, she thought he might be mean. The first day I asked her how her day was. She replied, "great, Mr Robinson has changed!" I guess that means she is happy in the class. Chase and Tylen are playing football for Wasatch, both Varsity. Haven't been to a game yet since the first one was away. Keaton is in 8th grade. He tested well on his core math tests last year, so they wanted to move him ahead to Algebra. But he still needed to take some pre-algebra to get up to par. So he takes an early morning class 3 days a week until the end of the first term. Keaton and Cameron are busy with scouting. Chase and Tylen are working on their Eagle's. Kelly has been busy with Scuba and work. I just started my second class at Weber State. Anyone reading this who is young and hasn't finished college yet, do it while you are young. Your brain does not retain information when you are old.
Well, this is kind of random, but I needed to post. I am excited to add peoples blogs to ours and keep in touch this way.
Alisha

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I'm excited about your new blog! I'm warning you that it becomes addicting :) Can't wait to read more.