Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey here it is lunchtime and I'm at work. thought I would update a little. The reunion was wonderful that we went to. it has been a long time since we had an Earl reunion. I was somewhat surprised to know that there are several cousins living fairly close to us in Heber. I need to now make the effort to say hi to them. Alisha and I are going to make a trip one of these weekends up to Mineral Basin up American Fork canyon. After we got home from the reunion we loaded up the Rhino and rode over to Snake Creek then over to mineral basin. We didn't have much time before it got dark so we are going to take a Saturday and do it again. we were able to see several nice bucks as well. that is one of our favorite past times is to go scouting for deer. I'm going to attach a couple of pictures of Rex, Jody and I from our trip to Canada. Gonna go for now.

Kelly

No comments: