Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day Of School




The first day of school was August 19th. (ok, I'm behind, but I'm trying to catch up.) I did not get the traditional pics of Tylen and Chase, how they avoided that I'm not sure but here are Keaton 14, Cameron 12, and Caroline 10. Doesn't cam look thrilled. Caroline was kind of nervous because she got a teacher that has the reputation of being the mean one. Well when I asked her how the first day was, she replied, "Great, Mr. Robison has changed!" I guess that means he is cool. Keaton and Cameron also are enjoying 7th and 8th grades. Chase and Tylen are busy with Football and school.
I'll have to sneak some pics of them asap.
Kelly and I had a party (not really) when the kids went back to school. It was definately time. And Chelsea leaves next week, Sept 3rd, for BYU-I. We will miss her, but it is time for her to go.
Alisha

PS - my pics won't load, i'll keep trying. sorry

2 comments:

Eric and Natalie said...

I can't believe she is already going to college!! so crazy!! Make sure she tells Troy and rachel hi! (if she sees them)

Van Landschoot Blog said...

Caroline's "first-day-of-school" picture she looks like John Travolta in "Staying Alive."

Oh, I can just hear the Bee Gees now...